I believe the Body of Christ is in desperate need of reformation. The purpose of this blog is to encourage dialog that will lead to positive changes in local churches that will facilitate the soon coming of our Messiah.


Disclaimer:

This site does not have control over products that are advertised here. Every effort is made to insure that products advertised here are not contrary to the teachings of Scripture. However, it is possible that some material may be contrary to what is taught here. We apologize for any confusion.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What If???

I truly believe that we are in the last of the last days before the return of our Messiah. I believe that Jerusalem is about to be divided and the city of Damascus is about annihilated, all according to Biblical prophecy. I believe that EVERY governmental system on the face of the earth will fail, for the ultimate purpose of the establishment of a Kingdom designed by Yahuweh Himself. I believe that over the next two years we will be able to know, without doubt, where we are in the timeline of Apocalyptic Scripture.

Having said that, what if I'm wrong? What if this is just another bump in the road of human experience? Yeshua gave us a parable (Luke 11:19-27) that challenges what our attitude should be while we await His return. In the parable, the servants are to "occupy till I come". Carry on...Hang in there...Keep on keepin on...Take care of your family....Do what you normally do...etc.,etc.,etc., can all fit within the quotation marks. In other words, for the true believer, the return of Messiah is NOT something you prepare for...It was already prepared for when He accepted you into His kingdom! The return of the Master is part and parcel of our relationship with Him! You see, the question is NOT have you prepared your heart for the Messiah's return, but "Have you allowed the Messiah to prepare YOU for His return.

It is entirely possible that all of my research and study is completely on the wrong track, but that is entirely inconsequential because MY reputation is not what is at stake. If I live my life in proper relationship to my Savior, His reputation is my charge! It matters not what you think of me, but what do you think of Yeshua? Have you allowed Him to prepare you for His return?

Shalom

No comments: