I believe the Body of Christ is in desperate need of reformation. The purpose of this blog is to encourage dialog that will lead to positive changes in local churches that will facilitate the soon coming of our Messiah.


Disclaimer:

This site does not have control over products that are advertised here. Every effort is made to insure that products advertised here are not contrary to the teachings of Scripture. However, it is possible that some material may be contrary to what is taught here. We apologize for any confusion.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I’m back!

Because of work responsibilities, I have not been able to write on this blog with the frequency that I desire.  My work seems to be slowing down to somewhat less of a breakneck speed so I should be able to catch up with some writing.  I hope to soon be back in the swing of posting here 2-3 times a week.  I am excited to share what YHVH has been speaking to my heart.  I believe we are headed for some extremely difficult times in the United States.  Our relationship with our Messiah will come to light in ways never before seen.  Discerning His voice will become a matter of survival in the days to come.  Preparation for this time will consist of deepening your relationship with Him alone.  In other words, stocking up on food,  clothes, money, etc., will be insufficient for what is to come.  Yeshua made the statement to all 7 of the churches in Revelation (see Rev. 2-3) “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the church.” 

The question that naturally follows is: What is the state of your spiritual hearing?  Have you developed a quiet enough spirit to hear His voice?  When He speaks, do you recognize His voice?

Just something to think about.

Shalom

No comments: